Forums

Forum Home > Upcoming Contests, Events and Activities > 10000L$ APRIL FOOLS PRANKS !

Tommy
Site Owner

10000L$ APRIL FOOLS PRANKS !

April Fools Day Prank Contest

Who

What

Where

Go to FORUMS>Upcoming Contests, Events and Activities>10000L$ APRIL FOOLS PRANKS !

Enter your Prank there. BEST PRANK Wins a COOL 10K April [1st] Fools Day

REPLY HERE :P

--

Lead, follow, or get out of the way -- Thomas Paine

February 10, 2013 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scarlett Aquila

After asking someone if they would like a hot drink and they say yes, you go out in the litchen and make it, you bring in an empty cup holding it slow and steady as if it is hot and talking to them, then as your go to hand it to them, trip up on anything and tilt the cup towards them shouting arrggghhhhh, i guarantee you they will jump out of their skins and grab there body, my uncle in RL done it to my dad, and my dad done it to many guests, lmao. Exactly the same reaction April Fools. It is funny. (this prank can be enjoyed all year round though)

February 14, 2013 at 8:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mayson Monkey

Serve a miniature April Fool's day breakfast by cooking a tiny slice of bacon, a quail's egg, perhaps a few baked beans and a small slice of toast. Put them on a big plate and serve with a shot glass of orange juice, a towel as a napkin and large knifes and forks.:lol:

February 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aurora Shine

go around the house, and every door that opens in, duct tape an airhorn(like they use at sports events, yknow..lil can thing) behind them where they go off when the doors opened too far, then put party poppers under the lids of all the toilet seats in the house, so that when someone sits they make the loud pop, and for good measure, hide whoopie cushions randomly thru the houses chairs...  by the end of the day, people will be paranoid and checking everything, hehe...

March 23, 2013 at 12:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eli-Andretti-Chee

My April Fools IDEA:

Gettin th girls of WHS & WJHS barricade ourselfs in th whs buildin wiv mabe a coupl of burnt out cars outside for effect... an get on th roof an go on strike like a St Trinians Rebel moment chantin "girls of willowdale were on strike! ur not gettin in we takin ovr!"... thn wen th principle & evry1 shos up an get all workd up, call april fools

--

Elisia Guardian

вσσ Andяєттi cнєє彡

March 28, 2013 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eli-Andretti-Chee

My April Fools IDEA:

Gettin th girls of WHS & WJHS barricade ourselfs in th whs buildin wiv mabe a coupl of burnt out cars outside for effect... an get on th roof an go on strike like a St Trinians Rebel moment chantin "girls of willowdale were on strike! ur not gettin in we takin ovr!"... thn wen th principle & evry1 shos up an get all workd up, call april fools

March 28, 2013 at 8:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tommy
Site Owner

WINNERS !

Scarlett Aquila

Aurora Shine

Eli-Andretti-Chee

Will split the L$ prize of 10000L$, contact me in world for pay out! Sorry Mayson my son can't win :P

THANKS all for entering

--

Lead, follow, or get out of the way -- Thomas Paine

April 1, 2013 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.